Hematology and Oncology – backed by the unmatched authority of Harrison’s
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to hematology and oncology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 57 chapters from more than 75 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
* Each chapter contains relevant information on the genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment of specific disease entities
* Chapters on hematopoiesis, cancer cell biology, and cancer prevention reflect the rapidly growing knowledge in these areas
* Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
* High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current or preparing for the boards
* Valuable appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Dan Longo, MD (Boston, MA) is the Harrison’s editor responsible for the hematology and oncology content, and the author of several acclaimed textbooks on hematology and oncology. Dr. Longo is also Deputy Editor, New England Journal of Medicine, and Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School.
Fill in your details below and we will contact you with details about this product.