Please note: This product is currently not in stock, we will order it in for you.
“International Trade Law offers comprehensive analysis of international sale transactions through case law, policy documents, legislation, international conventions and rules adopted by international organisations such as the ICC”–
International Trade Law offers a clear overview of the complexities of an international sale transaction through informed analysis of case law, legislation, and international conventions and rules. Fully updated with changes to the law and new directions in legal debate, this new edition considers:
* Standard trade terms including INCOTERMS 2010, the Convention on International Sales of Goods 1980 and the UNIDROIT Principles for International Commercial Contracts 2004
* E-Commerce issues, including electronic bills of lading
* Insurance and payment mechanisms, such as letters of credit and the UCP 600
* International transportation of cargo, including the Rotterdam Rules
* Dispute resolution, incorporating jurisdiction, applicable law, arbitration and mediation
* Corruption and anti-corruption conventions, including the UK Bribery Act 2010
In addition to clarifying a range of topics through tables and diagrams, the book directs readers to relevant further reading and online resources throughout, offering students an accessible resource to this often challenging area of the law.
Fill in your details below and we will contact you with details about this product.