Please note: This product is currently not in stock, we will order it in for you.
Contract Law – Text and Cases combines comprehensive academic commentary with extracts from key cases. It aims to give students the essential knowledge and skills in contract law to succeed in a law degree and in professional practice.
This book has been specifically designed to blend the traditional textbook and casebook models in a single book. The text is supplemented with review questions, problem-solving practice, and key points for revision.
* Each chapter has an overview
* Mid-chapter review questions
* Chapter content illustrated by relevant extracted case law
* Key points for revision of each chapter
* Problem solving practice question and answer guide for each chapter
Butler, LexisNexis Questions and Answers – Contract Law, 5th ed, 2014
Mellick & Newlyn, LexisNexis Study Guide – Contract Law, 2015
Smith, LexisNexis Case Summaries – Contracts, 7th ed, 2011
Fill in your details below and we will contact you with details about this product.