Casual Book Shop Assistant Positions Available
Since the 1970s, The Campus Bookstore has been a leader in providing students with all their educational needs. We have 5 on-site stores at Caulfield, Moorabbin, Chadstone, Frankston and Peninsula. We are looking for casual staff to work across various locations during the busy back to University/TAFE period for Semester 2 and also have some ongoing casual positions available.
About the role
- Provide a high level of customer service to students, staff and faculty members across our campus sites
- Process POS sales
- Process, pick and pack customer orders
- Restocking and merchandising
- Previous experience working in a retail/customer service role
- Strong communication skills and an empathetic approach to customer service
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task during high volume periods
- Physical capability- some heavy lifting required as part of duties
- Experience with BookNet system highly regarded
- A fun, vibrant and supportive campus environment
- Generous product staff discount
- Monday to Friday retail – no late nights or weekends!