Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology III 3130 Navy
- Versatile, double-sided chestpiece for adult and pediatric auscultation.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell by replacing the diaphragm with a non-chill bell sleeve (included).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
Five-year warranty < Warranty Information
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology III™ Stethoscope, one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Cardiology III stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialist and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients. The Cardiology III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, pediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students